Tuesday 4 December 2012

They say if you dream a thing more than once, it's sure to come true!

Hii :)

So nothing has really been happening at the moment, I have my visa interview next week so I'll update you on that next week, but for now I decided to do a post on what I will miss while I am away next year.

First of all which is pretty obvious but ...

My family!!!


Obviously I know they are never far away if I need them and hopefully they will come over for my 21st :) fingers crossed!

My dog


I'm really gunna miss this little critter jumping on my bed every morning. She is just so cute and cuddly it is definately going to be weird not having her around. 

Dying my hair all sortsa colours.

This may not seem like a big deal, but trust me I dye my hair like every time my mood changes its that often and I go from blonde to brunette back to blonde to red dip dyed to ombre, so I'm really going to miss not being able to have crazy colours in my hair. I guess I'll just have to stick with my mousy brown natural :).

My friends

Of course I'm going to miss my friends! Buuuut a couple of my friends are actually joining me in Florida in August next year to start their internship AWESOME! And hopefully my bestie is going to be visiting me next year for my 21st. Fingers Crossed guysss!

My bed!

Ohh how I will miss having a double bed! I dunno about you guys but I like to stretch out in my sleep and a single bed is just gunna suck. 

Having lots of free time, and money :P

I think that is pretty self explanatory haha!

However, I have so many new things to look forward to and so many new experiences waiting for me so yes I will miss these things but I also can't wait to get there and get started.

Now forrrr ....

Day #16: The first movie you saw

Welll, the first disney movie I saw happened to be The Jungle Book!
I love this film, and most of all I love the elephants in it. Elephants are my favourite animal and I think they are so funny :).  I love this film. 


The first one I saw at the cinema I think was either Pocohontas or The Little Mermaid with my nan :). 

Well until next time!
Have a magical day x

No comments:

Post a Comment