Friday 21 December 2012

It's a jolly holiday with Mary.

Hello :).

Can you believe its almost christmas! I've been so busy over these last few weeks of December and have been doing split shifts 5 days a week at work eurgh but this week I'm doing 6 days a week finishing on Christmas day where I have to work 10-3! Booooooo! Who wants to serve people food on christmas day when all ya wanna do is be drinking wine and eating food too :P.

Anyway I've paid my program fee and procrastinating packing .... oh no. My thoughts are .. HOW AM I GUNNA FIT ALL MY SHOES IN! :). So the only thing left to do my friends is pay my insurance yayyy!! And then I am off to the U S of A eeeeeeeeeepppppp! I think I'm going a lil bit crazy about this ... 



Well you all know how this goes now....

Day #19: Your favorite Pixar film


Well well this is easy peasy. I love them all haha! But I have to say Finding Nemo, Up andddd all the Toy Storys have to be my favourites :). Oh and Monster Inc. 


Favourite part of Toy Story right there ^ 


Ahhh I love Monsters Inc. 


Up is just soo  .... I love it. I loveeee it! Carl just reminds me of my grandad and he is so cute I just love Up haha. 

I don't think I have a least favourite Pixar movie soooo imma skip that one :)

I hope you all have an amazing Christmas! 
Have a magical day! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment