Wednesday 3 October 2012

Faint hearts never won fair ladies.

Helloooo!

Soooo some exciting news! Two of my friends Sinead and Rachel have been accepted into the Disney ICP tooo! They begin in August and go for a year from then! How exciting!!!

In other news, emailed disney about my passport bio page, turns out they need a photocopy of a passport which proves I am a NZ citizen, (meanwhile I'm thinking WHY YOU NO TELL ME THIS EARLIER!)  soooo I have to send off for my New Zealand passport as I can't use my British one! This also means that I'm going to have to wait longer for my package! Boooo :(



I know Fozzie ... just how I feel. haha :) 
But I have gotten quite a bit of uni work done in between these posts Woop Woop!


So to pass the time, here is another disney day!

Day #11: Your favorite song

Ohhh well I love nearly every single disney song, I'll just name a few of my favourites.

Be Our Guest - Beauty and the Beast
You've got a friend in me - Toy Story
Just around the riverbend - Pocahontas
Oo De Lally - Robin Hood
Baby Mine - Dumbo
I'll make a man out of you - Mulan
I won't say I'm in love - Hercules
Kiss the Girl - The Little Mermaid
A Whole new World - Aladdin
Be Prepared - The Lion King
Spoonful of Sugar - Mary Poppins
Out There and Topsy Turvy - The Hunchback of Notre Dame

Everything from Princess and the Frog, Tarzan, Mary Poppins and Tangled.
Oh my goodness just so many!

Disney songs are amazing! So uplifting and great it's basically like the soundtrack to my childhood I love love love them, and now it will be the soundtrack to my life. I have literally been watching disney movies every second I have free. I can't help it! Eeeeepppp! Come on rest of the year get a move on yo! :D

Have a magical day! Until next time!
x






No comments:

Post a Comment